Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the December 10th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: CHILDREN AT RISK Data Analyst Jesse Tow explains the significance of the number 646,000.
- Interview: James Dold, Policy Council for the Polaris Project, talks about efforts to end human trafficking.
- Interview: Alvin Sallee, Director of the Center for Family Strengths at the University of Houston-Downtown, talks about the Journal of Family Strengths and the Children’s Bureau.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Should D.A.R.E. stop talking to 5th and 6th graders about marijuana?
- Interview: City of Houston Council Member C.O. “Brad” Bradford talks about the ENRICH After-School collaborative.