Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the December 3rd episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Michaela Bernacchio, Assistant Director of CHILDREN AT RISK North Texas, explains the significance of the number 86,171.
- Interview: Jason Sabo of Frontera Strategy gives an update from the state’s capitol.
- Interview: Todd Williams, Executive Director of Commit!, talks about the work they do to improve education in Dallas.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: A doll that kids can breastfeed?
- Interview: Texas Appleseed Staff Attorney Kathryn Freeman discusses her recently released report on the cost of discipline in schools.