Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and guest host Megan Schneider from CHILDREN AT RISK for the December 17th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: CHILDREN AT RISK Data Analyst Caroline Neary explains the significance of 6%.
- Interview: Dr. Lori Taylor, Associate Professor at the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M, talks about the performance of charter schools.
- Interview: Jeanette Moll, Juvenile Justice Policy Analyst for the Center for Effective Justice at the Texas Public Policy Foundation, talks about juvenile justice reform in Texas.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Should a judge order a man to stop having children until he can pay for them as part of his probation?
- Interview: Dawn Lew, Senior Staff Attorney at CHILDREN AT RISK, talks about the upcoming legislative session.