Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the September 9th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: CHILDREN AT RISK Staff Attorney Todd Latiolais explains the significance of the number 55.
- Interview: Harpist Meghan Caulkett talks about her organization, 47 Strings, and its partnership with two homeless shelters in Houston.
- Interview: Carra Moroni, Senior Health Planner with the Houston Department of Health & Human Services, talks about Houston’s Community Transformation Initiative.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Dating in middle school?
- Interview: Dr. Katherine Landdeck, Associate Professor of History at Texas Woman’s University, shares some tips for students as they begin college.