Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the February 10th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Ellen Schwaller, Project Coordinator for the Center for Social Measurement and Evaluation at CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 250,000.
- Interview: Dr. Edward Burger, President of Southwestern University, talks about some of the exciting programs there and what makes it a College that Changes Lives.
- Interview: Jason Sabo from Frontera Strategy talks about the House interim charges and the state primaries.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Robbing scholarships for 4 year institutions to give free community college education for all high school graduates?
- Interview: Pediatrician Dr. Claire Bocchini talks about children’s health issues.