Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the September 26th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Jenny Eyer, Senior Policy Analyst at the Center for Child Health Research & Policy at CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 65.
- Interview: Irma Ayala, Manager of Program Support at Teach for America, talks about Latino corps members and what the organization is doing to improve outcomes for Houston Latino students.
- Interview: Gaetane Pauwels, Founder & CEO of The Pink Giraffe House, talks about her organization’s mission and services to homeless youth.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Pediatricians turning away unvaccinated kids? Anna Dragsbaek, President & CEO of the Immunization Project, joins the conversation.
- Interview: Dawn Hawkins, Executive Director of the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, talks about how pornography is sexually exploitative and harmful.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi