Join Dr. Bob and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the March 20th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Jenny Eyer, who will talk about the significance of the number 30 on today’s Data Head segment
- Interview: Scott Van Beck from the Houston A+ Challenge to talk about the personalized learning national movement.
- Interview: Misty Mousa-Lanza, Manager of Partnerships and Business Development at Univision, to talk about our upcoming event together: the 2017 Children’s Summit
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Do fathers need paternity leave? Expert: Cara Suvall (Sue-val) staff attorney of the Southern office of A Better Balance, an NGO whose mission is to promote flexible workplace policies, end discrimination against caregivers and value the work of caring for families.
- Interview: Margot Danker, Pro Bono Coordinating Attorney – DC at Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) DC Office to talk about the work they do and new policies and changes that are affecting immigrant children.
Find the full list of past radio shows here. Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi
Gish’s Picks! Sarah Gish of Gish Creative to talk about some of the fun events and activities going on in Houston during Spring Break.