About Us: 25 Years
Our Mission: CHILDREN AT RISK serves as a catalyst for change to improve the quality of life for children through strategic research, public policy analysis, education, collaboration and advocacy.
Who We Are: CHILDREN AT RISK is a nonprofit organization that drives change for children through research, education and influencing public policy.
How We Are Different: CHILDREN AT RISK is the only nonprofit organization that is focused solely on the well-being of the whole child, tracks those indicators, and proactively drives change for children by educating legislators on the importance of improving each of the key indicators.
What We Do: Through its research and advocacy programs, CHILDREN AT RISK is a well-known leader in understanding the health, safety and economic indicators impacting children, and educating public policy makers in their importance in improving the lives of children.
Our Vision: The focus of CHILDREN AT RISK is to make children’s needs a priority and to ensure ample resources are available for children and their families to thrive.
1. Children First: Our top priority is ensuring a better future for our children
2. Integrity: We are accountable for quality and transparency
3. Collaboration: We achieve more together than we do individually
4. Optimism: We inspire a culture of possibility
5. Meaningful Change: Our efforts are deliberate, measurable and focus on achieving substantial impact
6. Passion: We are motivated by the work that we do
For a PDF version of CHILDREN AT RISK’s tri-fold pamphlet on the organization at a glance, please click here.
For a PDF version of CHILDREN AT RISK’s brochure with more in-depth information on the organization, please click here.
If you would like physical copies of either of these materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.869.7740.