Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and , from CHILDREN AT RISK for the Halloween special episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Alayna Sublette, CHILDREN AT RISK Americorps VISTA Project Coordinator to talk about the significance of the number 41.2 Million
- Interview: Marcus Davis, owner of the Breakfast Klub to talk about some of his favorite Halloween memories.
- Interview: Jason Sabo of Frontera Strategy and his Halloween experiences.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Should kids have a limit on their Halloween candy consumption?
- Interview: Ben Halvorsen, Americorps VISTA Outreach Coordinator describing Halloween on the East Coast.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi