Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the October 3rd episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Jesus Davila, Data Analyst at the Center for Child Health Research & Policy at CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 3960.
- Interview: Nick Sutcliffe Executive Director of Mission Squash talking about the sport of Squash and how his organization provides youth development and scholarships to public grade students.
- Interview: Jason Spencer, HISD Press Secretary, explaining what the Recapture vote means for HISD school funding.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: High School football players kneeling during the national anthem.
- Interview: Paul Gorski of founder EdChange discussing poverty and education.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi