Join Dr. Bob and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the February 6th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Alayna Sublette who will talk about the significance of the number 1.8 Million on today’s Data Head segment.
- Interview: Texas State Representative of District 137 in Harris County, Gene Wu to talk about his new bill H.B. 676 to raise the juvenile jurisdiction age, or the age when a person will be considered an adult, to 18 years of age.
- Interview: Cara DeBusk from the Houston Sudbury School to talk to us about the Sudbury Model, an alternative model of education.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Today on our Social Conscience Scale, we want you to call in and share you opinion in our THUMBS UP, THUMBS DOWN segment: Are politically charged commercials appropriate for children?
- Interview: Scott Van Beck from the Houston A+ Challenge discussing personalized learning.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi