Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the July 11th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: CEASE Network North Texas Coordinator Dixie Hairston explains the significance of the number 350.
- Interview: Dr. W. Steven Barnett, Director of the National Institute for Early Education Research at Rutgers University, talks about the importance of quality early education.
- Interview: Dr. Kristin Anderson, Professor of Psychology from the Center for Critical Race Studies at the University of Houston-Downtown, talks about racialized violence and the school-to-prison pipeline.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Virtual reality field trips? Albert Holden from the University of Houston-Downtown joins the conversation.
- Interview: Texas State Representative Mary Gonzalez talks about the state of children in El Paso.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi