WHO WE ARE
Our Mission: CHILDREN AT RISK serves as a catalyst for change to improve the quality of life for children through strategic research, public policy analysis, education, collaboration and advocacy.
What We Do: Through its research and advocacy programs, CHILDREN AT RISK is a well-known leader in understanding the health, safety and economic indicators impacting children, and educating public policy makers about their importance in improving the lives of children.
RESOURCES AND PUBLICATIONS
NEWS AND EVENTS
*Originally posted on 9/12/2016 *Statistic taken from https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/houston/news/press-releases/texans-unite-against-human-trafficking-local-state-and-federal-agencies-launch-statewide-campaign The presence of human trafficking in...
*Originally Posted on 9/6/2016 “The State of Parent Education in Dallas County: Opportunities for the Future” (December 2014) Parents play a vital role in their child's life. CHILDREN AT RISK aims to ensure that parent child relationships are healthy and nurturing in...
* Originally posted on 8/29/2016 *Texas Education Agency. (2015). Texas academic performance report 2014-15 district profiles. CHILDREN AT RISK understands the barriers facing Texas children in terms of education and aims to break down these barriers: 1....
- August 31 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- September 23 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- September 25 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- October 27 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm