- This event has passed.
Coronavirus, Influenza B, & Protecting Our Children
March 6 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$45
MARCH 6th, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Harris County Department of Education, 6300 Irvington Blvd. Houston 77022, Room 502
Lunch provided; CEUs available
Join CHILDREN AT RISK and health experts from The Immunization Partnership, The Harris County Public Health Department, and the Harris County Department of Education, Texas Children’s Hospital, and Baylor College of Medicine for a conversation on COVID-19, Influenza B, and the viral threats to Houston’s most at-risk populations.
- Peter Hotez, MD – Dean for the School of Tropical Medicine, BCM
- Amy Sharon Arrington, MD, PhD, Section Chief, Global Biologic Preparedness Texas Children’s Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine
- Allison Winnike, JD – President & CEO, The Immunization Partnership
- Sanghamitra Misra, MD – Medical Director, Mobile Clinic Program, Texas Children’s Hospital; Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Pediatric Clerkship Director, Baylor College of Medicine
- Umair Shah, MD – Executive Director, Harris County Public Health
- Dr. Bob Sanborn – President & CEO, CHILDREN AT RISK
- Mandi Kimball – Director of Public Policy, CHILDREN AT RISK
For questions or help registering please contact Lissa Cordova-Leon at LCLeon@childrenatrisk.org or call 713-869-7740.