Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball, from CHILDREN AT RISK for the November 7th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Shay Everitt, Assistant Director of CHILDREN AT RISK’s Center of Public Policy to talk about the significance of the number 88.
- Interview: Tim Schauer of Cornerstone Government Affairs discussing children’s health and children’s health policies.
- Interview: Tiffany Needham, Executive Director of Teach For America Houston talking about her history as corps member and the impact of TFA in Houston.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Should kids pick their own extracurricular activities?
- Interview: Dr. Claire Bocchini and her pediatric residents talking about how the election might affect children’s health and medical treatment.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi