Advocates for the Children of Texas
ACTX – Advocates for the Children of Texas connects like-minded individuals with opportunities to advocate for the children of Texas through service and events.
Become a Member of ACTX
CHILDREN AT RISK ACTX members are motivated to bring awareness to issues affecting Texas children and their families through education, advocacy, and fundraising.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Connect with the next generation of professional leaders.
- Gain transferable skill sets through education and advocacy opportunities.
- Mentorship opportunities with CHILDREN AT RISK board members.
- Access to events hosted by ACTX.
One year ACTX membership – $50.00
*Ask us about our Executive Committee membership!
For more information, contact email@example.com
In 2019 ACTX will focus on supporting the Human Trafficking focus and program area of CHILDREN AT RISK.
The Center to End the Trafficking and Exploitation of Children, (CETEC) the only center of its kind in Texas, was established to combat domestic minor sex trafficking.
CETEC aims to improve public policies in order to:
- Prevent instances of human trafficking
- Protect victims and support human trafficking survivors
- Increase the prosecution of traffickers and buyers