Join Dr. Bob and Shay Everitt from CHILDREN AT RISK for the November 21st Thanksgiving special episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Jenny Eyer who will talk about the significance of the number 46 on today’s Data Head segment.
- Interview: Amy Raegen, Chief Development Officer of the Houston Food Bank to tell us what you can do to help out families in need this thanksgiving.
- Interview: Next we’ll check in with Neil Bush, of the Barbara Bush Literacy Foundation to talk about thanksgiving and his holiday plans.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Various Thanksgiving issues including: having the football game on during dinner, talking politics, and many more topics!
- Interview: Brian Tolbert, Executive Director of Operation Turkey a nonprofit dedicated to providing meals to families and individuals in need on Thanksgiving Day.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi