Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the July 13th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Dixie Hairston, CEASE Network North Texas Coordinator with CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 343.
- Interview: Pediatrician Dr. Claire Bocchini talks about some children’s health issues.
- Interview: Houston City Council Member Jerry Davis talks about the work he does to better Houston.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Flipping classrooms?
- Interview: John Puder, Child Hunger Outreach Specialist from The Texas Hunger Outreach Initiative, talks about helping people access healthy food.