Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the July 6th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: CHILDREN AT RISK intern Sarah Thompson explains the significance of the number 87.
- Interview: Brian Greene, President of the Houston Food Bank, gives an update on food issues.
- Interview: Representative Senfronia Thompson talks about some of the bills she worked on this session.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Changing confederate-related names of schools? HISD’s Rhonda Skillern-Jones joins the conversation.
- Interview: Houston Mayoral Candidate Sylvester Turner talks about his vision for Houston.