Join Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK and guest host Tim Schauer from Cornerstone Government Affairs for the September 29th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Dr. Beth Van Horne, Assistant Director of the Center for Parenting & Family Well-Being at CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 60.
- Interview: Pediatrician Dr. Claire Bocchini talks about some children’s health issues.
- Interview: Katie McConnell, Director of the Center for Social Measurement & Evaluation and Coordinator of the Early Matters Initiative at CHILDREN AT RISK, talks about a recent study on the state of pre-k in Texas.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Putting your child on a leash?
- Interview: Dr. Bob Sanborn calls in to talk about what he’s working on in Austin.