Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and guest host Todd Latiolais from CHILDREN AT RISK for the August 11th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Caroline Neary, Assistant Director of the Center for Social Measurement & Evaluation at CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 88.
- Interview: Jason Sabo from Frontera Strategy gives an update from Austin in Under the Dome with Sabo.
- Interview: Rabbi Amy Weiss, Founder and Executive Director of Undies for Everyone, talks about providing basic garments for kids.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Kindergarten boot camp?
- Interview: Viktor Kopic, Executive Director of Vox Culture Houston, talks about engaging artists in advocacy.