Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the August 25th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: CHILDREN AT RISK Project Coordinator Christianna Burwell explains the significance of the number 67.
- Interview: Tim Schauer from Cornerstone Government Affairs talks about healthy eating during and after school.
- Interview: Katie McConnell, Director of the Center for Social Measurement & Evaluation and Coordinator of the Early Matters Initiative at CHILDREN AT RISK, talks about the Early Matters press conference on early education.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: The new “Ignore No More” app?
- Interview: Judy Ratlief, Director of Operations at Eastside Promise Neighborhood, talks about promise zones.