Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the September 22nd episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Lauren McMahon, AmeriCorps VISTA and Project Coordinator at CHILDREN AT RISK’s North Texas office, explains the significance of the number 436.
- Interview: Dr. Noël Busch-Armendariz, Director of the Institute on Domestic Violence & Assault, talks about domestic violence, child abuse, and human trafficking.
- Interview: Brian Greene, President of the Houston Food Bank, talks about taking action against hunger.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Banning books in schools?
- Interview: Anne Chandler, Houston Director of Tahirih Justice Center, talks about combating human trafficking.