Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the September 28th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Stacey Yi, Administrative Associate at CHILDREN AT RISK, explains the significance of the number 39,000.
- Interview: Dr. Belinda Smith talks about her study following kids who have aged out of the foster care system and enroll at a Historically Black College and University.
- Teen Talk with Tori: CHILDREN AT RISK Student Intern Tori Salazar talks about social media and her career choice.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Body report cards? Dr. Kevin Gee from UC Davis School of Education and the Center for Poverty Research joins the conversation.
- Interview: Anthony Barrows, Vice President of ideas42, talks about their new project investigating the choices people make around nutrition.
Check out Growing Up in America on Twitter @GUIA_KPFT #AskBobandMandi