Join Dr. Bob Sanborn and Mandi Kimball from CHILDREN AT RISK for the September 8th episode of Growing Up in America on 90.1FM KPFT in Houston! Episode includes:
- Data Head: Amber McKeen, Child Abuse Prevention Coordinator at the Stephanie V. Blank Center for Safe and Healthy Children, explains the significance of the number 90.
- Interview: Pediatrician Dr. Claire Bocchini talks about some children’s health issues.
- Interview: Political correspondent Jesse Tow revisits his upcoming elections predictions.
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: No TV at home?
- Interview: Sarah Gish from Gish Creative talks about things parents can do to engage their children after school.
- Interview: Barbie Brashear, Executive Director of Harris County Domestic Violence Coordinating Council, talks about the impacts of domestic violence on children.